Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Do You Want To Be Righteous? Live For The Lord!

Psalm 4:1


Answer me when I shout for help, O God. You are the God that makes me righteous.  Give me help in my troubles.  Show me that you are kind. Listen to me when I pray.


God is the one that makes us righteous. We cannot make ourselves righteous; His word is righteous. He is the one that loves us with all of His heart. His son Jesus died on the cross to atone for our sins. He shows His love for the world by allowing us to make our own decisions. Do you we choose eternal life (becoming saved in Jesus Christ), or do we choose to live for ourselves (which brings eternal death in hell because we believe that our own actions will save us)?


Ask the Lord what is the right thing to do. Be sincere in your journey to find the real truth about God and the state of this world. Do you believe that you have everything that you need in life? Is there an empty place in your heart? Have you felt restless because of what you see that is going on in the world right now? That is your spirit that is restless because it is rejecting the darkness of this world. Don't ignore the promptings of the Holy Spirit knocking upon your heart...


Do you want to know the kindness of God for yourself? Make a decision to live for Him. Allow yourself to be led into the arms of Jesus Christ. He is waiting for you to come to Him. He wants to heal your heart and bring peace and joy into your life. Real peace and real joy cannot be faked, you will know it is real when you have it. 


Prayer of Salvation:

Dear Jesus, please save me right now. I am sorry for all of my past sins. I give you my heart and my life and right now I will begin to live my life for you. Thank you Jesus for saving me and for filling my heart with joy and peace, forever and ever, AMEN







No comments:

Post a Comment