Saturday, February 26, 2022

Under the Authority Of The Lord's Son

Psalm 2:11-12


Become the servants of the LORD. Remember that he is very powerful.


Kiss his son or God will be angry.  He may be so angry that you will die.  Only the people that come to the LORD are really happy. He will make them safe.



In the past, the King was absolute ruler of the land, and his son would always inherit the throne from his father. No one ever questioned if the son was eligible to become the King of the land. The son always inherited the power and authority of his father.


In God's eyes, Jesus is the rightful ruler of this world. He died on the cross to atone for all of our sins and to give eternal life to all of us, so that we who were spiritually dead could receive fellowship and citizenship into the Kingdom of God. There is nothing that the Lord would not do for His children. He wants us in His Kingdom because of His Grace, Mercy and Love towards His little ones, His children...


That is why it is important to acknowledge Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. His sacrifice made it possible for us to come into the presence of His Holy and Righteous Father, the God of our universe. He wants the world to know that no one can be saved from eternal death and destruction except by Jesus Christ, The Lamb of God, who took away the sins of the world.


If you reject the Son, you are rejecting the Father as well. No one wants to go to hell, and certainly Father God never intended anyone to go there except the devil and his demons, but He is a righteous God, and He will not allow any sin or corruption to exist in His presence. He had a plan to eradicate every sin and evil thought from the face of the earth and beyond. Balance can only be achieved in Love, peace, and righteous in Jesus Christ forever and ever...


Trust in Jesus Name - Give The Name Praise and Honor-Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior - You Will Never be Disappointed!



Prayer of Salvation:


Dear God, I want to be a part of your family.You said in your word that if I acknowledge that you raised Jesus from the dead, and that I accept Him as my Lord and Savior I would be saved  So God, I now say that I believe You raised Jesus from the dead and that He is alive and well. I accept Him now as my personal Lord and Savior. I accept my salvation from sin right now.

I am now saved, Jesus is my Lord Jesus is my savior. Thank you Father God for forgiving me, saving me and giving me eternal life with you. Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment