Friday, October 15, 2021

Do Not Promise To Do Anything Unless The Lord Tells You To Do It

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Phillippians Chapter 4:13



I know it is hard for our human nature to defer our choices and solutions to the wisdom of the Lord and the promptings of the Holy Spirit in our hearts. We have our own dreams and desires, and we tend to see things in the short term and not for the long term.

 

Our very reason for existence is by the grace of God, so He should always have the first say in what we say and do. Our dreams may be good ones, but His will is always the best for our lives. It is never easy, because His ways are sometimes very mysterious. He may have us do things that are counterintuitive to what we believe is the best way, but when we simply obey the choices that He makes for our lives, we have the priviledge to watch as He moves mountains and great seas of fears, doubts, and the vanities of other people to receive the victory in our lives.


When in doubt, ask the Lord for His guidance. Obey the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Give Him the benefit of the doubt. Love Him with all of our heart, and you will receive the favor of the Lord. Praise Him when your victory arrives in your life at just the right time!


If you need more victories in your life, consider the Lord Jesus Christ as the answer to all of your troubles. Give Him the benefit of your willingness to give Him a try - you will never be disappointed:


Say this Prayer of Salvation:


"Dear God, I want to be a part of your family. You said in Your Word that if I acknowledge that You raised Jesus from the dead, and that I accept Him as my Lord and Savior, I would be saved. So God, I now say that I believe You raised Jesus from the dead and that He is alive and well. I accept Him now as my personal Lord and Savior. I accept my salvation from sin right now.


I am now saved. Jesus is my Lord. Jesus is my Savior. Thank you, Father God, for forgiving me, saving me, and giving me eternal life with You. Amen!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment