Thursday, September 12, 2019

He Knows You

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations...”

He knew me, before I was born He knew me. As a child, I didn't really know who He was, I just had an overwhelming feeling of wanting to be with Him. I imagined going to be with Him, I was asking Him if I could leave this plane of existence and come to Him. He never answered me directly, but I often felt His presence in different ways, and this was before I understood who Jesus was and what He wanted from me. My official declaration of faith came much later when I was a young adult.

I didn't fully realize that He knew me even in my mother's womb, even before I was placed in her womb. The reality of those words is real to me right now. When the world tells you that you are not important, or when you feel that no one really understands you, please understand that there is one person who will always understand you and who will always love you, for He was the one who gave you your life in the first place.....

God has a plan for your life. People are asking, does this life have any meaning, is there a purpose from my life? Yes these is a purpose. There is a general purpose, and there is a specific purpose, a plan that God has prepared just for you.

God's general purpose was to create you and me to be His children, to love us, to fellowship with us, to have a big family. We have the ability to choose His purpose or our own purpose for life. Living for Him brings joy, peace, and everlasting love in His presence, and choosing to go our own way brings pain, suffering, and everlasting separation from His presence forever and ever.....

We get to choose what we want for this life and for our next life in eternity, but because we are unable to make the right decision for ourselves, Jesus Christ came into the world to give us the power and the ability to choose the right path for our lives. His sacrifice on the cross makes all impossible things possible.....

We are weak, but the power of His love for us and the redeeming power of His sacrifice, His blood makes us complete spiritually when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. He comes to live within us and to abide in our hearts, and then we can live the life that was chosen for us before we were born.

So, God's general plan was to create us and then save us from ourselves. We cannot do it alone because we do not have the power to defeat our sinful nature, but the Lord made a way for us when there was no other way for us to be redeemed for His Glory.

Once we accept God's general plan for our lives, then the Lord gives us a new nature, and a new plan for our lives. He directs our paths and we must willingly walk into the plans that He has for us. We seek His guidance and His favor as He transforms our hearts and minds. He tells us what He made us for and what He would like us to do with our lives on this earth.

God's general plans for humanity are voluntary, in other words we get to choose whether we want to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God, but once we become adopted into his heavenly family, He shows us the plans that He has had for us since the beginning of our lives. He expects us to hear His voice in our hearts and to obey the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Whatever He has for our lives will give us hope and joy, and the feeling of being apart of a much greater future; for every task we do for Him, He will get the Glory when we allow Him to live through us.

If you are not sure what God's plans are for your live, simply come to His throne of Grace and ask Him to show you what He wants you to do for Him. When you receive your answer, do not turn away from it in disbelief or fear, just know that whatever He has for you it can be accomplished, because He will give you the power to do it. Just relax and praise Him for His mercy and for His good works in your life so that you may accomplish something wonderful. Never let the world tell you that you have no value; what the world offers has no value. You are God's beloved and He will never leave you or forsake you.

Take all of our problems, worries, and issues to the Lord, and He will give comfort, peace, and joy!'


Salvation Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins please forgive me come into my life I receive you as my Lord and Savior Now help me to live for you the rest of my life in the name of Jesus I pray.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment