Saturday, February 16, 2019

Love Is Creative

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Love is creative. While praying in the spirit I had thoughts of creating things because I love to make jewelry and I had a thought of wanting to make something for the Lord, but He reminded me that I make things for Him everyday. Every time that I praise Him and express my love for Him it is a creative process.....

Love begets love and that is what He wants from us, LOVE......

He wants to love us and be loved by us......

Nothing is stronger than love and He created this world, the universe and us through his love......

GOD IS LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment